The drchrono EHR generates statements for you to deliver to your patients, electronically or by print. In order to print statements, you will need to access the Patient Statements page. Here, you may choose to print a single statement or statements for multiple patients at once. To find this page, mouse over 'Billing' on your drchrono navigation bar and select 'Patient Statements'.
The 'Patient Statements' page allows you to view statements for all your patients and has multiple filters to help you identify exactly which statements you would like to view.
To begin, select what type of patients you will be using: Active Patients or All Patients (including inactive patients).
Specify what results you are looking for with the following search/filter options.
- Patient: The patient's name. Fill out this field if you are looking for a specific patient.
- Patient Group: Search for patients that fall within a certain patient group (Patients > Patient Groups)
- Patient Flags: Search for patients that have a certain patient flag (Patients > Patient Flags)
- Include/Exclude: For the flag field, you can choose include/exclude to include/exclude results with certain patient flags.
- Statement ID: If you know the statement ID of the statement you are searching for, you may enter that here.
- Last Statement Printed: The last time a statement was issued to the customer. Your options for search are as follows:
- 30+ Days
- 60+ Days
- 90+ Days
- 6+ Months
- 1+ Years
- Include Patient with Zero Balance: Include patients who have paid off their balance.
- Balance Range: Search for a certain balance range.
Below the search options, you have the statement modifiers and actions.
- Statement Due Date: Insert a due date for your patient on the statement.
- Include Note in Statement: Insert a note on the statement.
- Include a Summary with Balance for Each Provider: Add a balance breakdown for each provider.
Once you've searched for your patients, use the checkboxes to the left of each patient. You may now select 'Print PDF' to print all statements for the selected patients.
Patient statements can be automatically sent to your patient's onpatient account. If you would like to enable that feature, follow the guide found here.