NOTE: There is a known compatibility issue with Google Chrome version 58 and version 8.6.1 of the DYMO label printer driver that prevents websites like drchrono to print to DYMO label printers. If you are running Chrome 58, please reference the issue's dedicated troubleshooting section below.
If you are still encountering issues, please follow the following steps:
1. Check for paper jams. It's not always clear when the printer is jamming and will appear like a browser issue.
2. Try different browsers. In particular, clear your cache and/or try using Incognito Mode in your Chrome browser.
3. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the DYMO driver found in this guide: DYMO Label Printer Installation
4. Try restarting both your computer and printer again.
5. If an error is happening during diagnosis, you may reference this page: DYMO FAQ
1. If your DYMO driver is installed, make sure that the driver is listening on port 41951. You may run the following command on your terminal:
netstat -ant | grep 41951
2. Make sure that 'Unsandboxed plugin access' is disabled in Chrome (Settings -> Advanced -> Content settings -> Unsandboxed plugin access). If you are using a different browser, turn off any settings which may interfere with 3rd party connections.
3. Disable your extensions. Certain extensions may interfere with our connection with your printer. (Settings > More Tools > Extensions)
Troubleshooting Google Chrome Version 58
1. Install version v.8.6.2 of the DYMO driver. This version addresses a few compatibility problems. DYMO Label™ v8.6.2
2. Click on the following link: https://localhost:41951/DYMO/DLS/Printing/Check. On the page that opens, select the 'Advanced' button, then select 'Proceed to localhost (unsafe)'.
3. Attempt to print another label using drchrono. Your labels should now print successfully. This process must be done on every computer that requires printing access.