DrChrono has added a feature that will allow you to customize follow-up dates on an individual appointment basis. The standard default of 35 days will remain unless it is updated by an administrator on your account.
As an administrator on your DrChrono account, you can set the maximum number of days you would like to allow users to be able to set the next follow-up date.
Here is how you can set the limit:
- Navigate to Account > Custom Fields
- Select Follow-Up Settings from the menu on the left
- You will see a pre-populated entry with a default value of 35 days.
- This figure can be updated by clicking on the Edit button on the right.
- A pop-up will appear that will allow you to set the maximum number of days out that a follow-up date can be set. This number can be set between 1-90.
- Once you have entered a maximum number of days, click on Update.