For 2023 Promoting Operability reporting, DrChrono provides you with the data you will need in order to report. You can obtain the PI data in DrChrono and enter that information into your Healthmonix MIPSpro dashboard.
Promoting Interoperability consists of several required objectives and an optional bonus.
The required measures are:
- Security Risk Analysis
- High Priority Practice Guide of the Safety Assurance Factors for EHR Resilience
- Query of Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (PDMP)
- Provide Patients Electronic Access to Their Health Information
- Immunization Registry Reporting
- Electronic Case Reporting
- Health Information Exchange
- Optional Measures
You can access your PI dashboard in your DrChrono account by going to Clinical > MIPS/MACRA
Select the date range, doctors, and offices. Then click Refresh.
The table will populate with the data from your account. You can enter this data into your Healthmonix account.
After logging into your Healthmonix MIPSpro account, select Promoting Interoperability.
Select Data Entry and then Go To Page.
Enter your date range for reporting and click Update next to each measure to enter the data. For each measure, you will need to enter the data or attest to the measure.