With DrChrono Payments, you can save patient credit card information without processing a payment, all from the patient's demographic section.
- While in a patient's chart, navigate to the demographics section and select the onpatient Payments tab.
There are 3 main sections on this page:
- Balance- This is where you can process a payment.
- Saved Cards- This is where you can save card information without processing a charge as well as setting a default card if there is more than one card saved.
- Transaction History- Will document payments processed on the account.
Saving Credit Card Information
- Under the Balance tab, click on the green Add Card tab.
- A new tab will open. This is where you will enter the card information, including the cardholder's name, credit card information, the expiration date on the card, and the CVV security code.
- Once the information is entered, click on the green Save Card Details.