The billing picklist allows you to create a list of frequently used codes giving you the ability to quickly select and add the codes you use most often to a visit.
- The billing picklist can be set up under Billing > Fee Schedule.
- When adding a new or updating an existing CPT/HCPCS/Custom Code, you can add a picklist category at the bottom. The name you enter here is what will be used to pull up that listing of codes.
- Sample codes could include the following. They will also be visible on your fee schedule.
To use Pick Lists
From the Live Claims Feed:
- From the patient detail screen, click on Billing Pick List.
- A separate window will open where you can type the picklist category name you specified in the fee schedule.
- When you type the picklist category name in the box, it will show you the codes you have attached to that picklist category.
From the appointment window:
- Select the Billing tab and select Choose Codes from Pick List
- The window that pops up is the same that appears when you access it from the Live Claims Feed.
- Type the name of the category in the blue box to see codes associated with that Picklist.