If the patient originally declined an estimate and now has changed their mind and wants to move forward, DrChrono offers an easy way to recreate the estimate without extra keystrokes!
- Navigate to the patient's chart and locate the declined estimate.
- Click on the 3 horizontal dots on the right and select Duplicate.
- The system will give you a pop-up asking if you want to duplicate the estimate.
- When you click on OK, the system will duplicate the estimate and place it in the patient's listing, placing the new/duplicated estimate on top.
- From here, you can click on the pencil icon for the duplicated estimate and update it however you need. Working from a duplicated entry will preserve the original information, if it ever is needed.