Submitting enrollment requests through the ePS integrated portal is fast, easy, and efficient. Here is how you can request enrollments, and take care of any necessary paperwork all without leaving your DrChrono account.
Before beginning your enrollment requests, ensure that the billing information under Account > Account Settings and Account > Offices is correct. The portal will pull information from those areas to complete the request.
To begin -
- Navigate to Billing > Enrollment
- The first screen will ask you to enter contact information for a responsible party in your office. This does not necessarily need to be the person authorized to sign the forms, but rather someone who is responsible for gathering any signatures or additional information and seeing that the enrollments are complete.
- Once the information is filled in, click on Create.
- The next screen will ask you which NPI you are submitting the request under. Click on the box to the left of the NPI to select. Once selected, click on Continue.
- The next screen contains 3 separate tabs:
- Start New - Use this tab to submit an initial enrollment request
- Continue Unsubmitted - Here is where you can continue to work on a request that has not been submitted
- Managed Submitted - Here is where you can see the status of any submitted enrollment request, check the status, and receive/sign/upload any required paperwork.
The payers and transaction types listed are all that you can request through eProvider Solutions. To help narrow down the list, you can search by Payer Name, Payer ID, Payer Type, or Transaction Type. Once you find the one(s) you would like to enroll with, click Add on the left.
Once you have selected all of the payers selected, you will be given a chance to take one final look before they are submitted. If all looks good, click Submit.
That's it! As the request processes, you may see a status bar on the screen. Once complete, it will show you which requests are automatically approved and which may need additional information.