Within the ePS enrollment portal, you can see different statuses under the Managed Submitted tab. They include:
- No Form Created, ePS Action Required
- Form Created, Provider Action Required
For any denied requests - you can find additional information on the denial by clicking on the blue Enrollment ID on the left.
For No Form Created, ePS Action Required - There is no action needed on your part. The clearinghouse will receive a notice and will complete whatever is needed. The status will update as the request moves through the process.
For Form Created, Provider Action Required - This a form that requires a provider signature or other action. To see the paperwork, click on the blue Enrollment ID on the left. The screen will open with additional information.
- If a digital signature is required, you can sign electronically right from the portal.
- If an original signature is required, you can print the document, sign it, scan it to your computer, and upload it to the portal. They will then be directed to the payer to continue processing.
- If the payer requires the provider to submit the request to a specific portal, the information will be listed on the document.