DrChrono has implemented an enhancement to create and filter existing forms using a tag method.
This enhancement will allow a user to
add a tag to a form.
locate or organize their forms based on the tags assigned.
search for a form using a tag.
The tag method can be helpful for practices …
that use “smart fields” and “reference fields” within a form to maintain an organized workflow for the clinical note.
with forms that are to be completed by specific users.
- with a large number of custom forms.
How to create a tag
- Hover over Clinical
- Click Tag Management (under the Form Tools section)
- Click "+New Tag", and a Create New Tag pop-up box will appear
4. Create a Tag Name > click Create
5. A pop-up will appear confirming that the Tag has been created
As form tags are created, the search box can be used to filter through the list. Multiple tags can be searched simultaneously.
To Edit/Archive a tag
- Within the form list under the Action column (pencil icon = edit, folder = archive)
Adding a tag to an existing or new form
- Navigate to Clinical > Form Builder (beta).
- Click the pencil icon to edit the form or click New Form.
- Click the gear icon beside the form title.
- Click edit form info.
- Search tag name.
- Click update.