You can verify your eligible clinician participation status through the QPP Participation Status tool.
You will need the NPIs of all of the providers you need to check.
1. On the QPP look-up tool, enter the NPI of the provider you need to check. Be sure to select the correct participation year (PY).
2. Scroll Down until you see the Clinician's name and Practice Name. Click on the Expand button to view the clinician's full eligibility information.
3. Document whether the clinician is eligible as an individual and/or group provider
4. Scroll down to check for any special statuses. Click here to learn more about special statuses.
5. Repeat for all clinicians at the practice.