1. To enter your official practice name, first go to Account > Account Settings.
2. Select the Medical Billing tab. In the third field, titled Practice Official Name, enter in your desired name.
3. While you are here, if you would like to to include your practice name on Patient Statements, scroll down to the Patient Statements section and check the box next to Use Office Name.
4. Scroll down and click Update Entire Profile to save you changes.
4. Next, move over to the General tab to make sure the official name is reflected in the Clinical Note.
5. Scroll down to the Clinical Notes section, and check the box next to Include Practice Official Name.
6. Make sure to click Update Entire Profile at the bottom of the page to save your profile.
7. When you open a clinical note, and click Preview Note, the official practice name will appear in the header.