In order for drchrono to stay HIPAA compliant you are not able to delete a patient, but you can make them inactive. You can find out how to do that by going here. When a patient is set to inactive it will no longer show in your patient list. If you would like to see the list of inactive patients please follow the below steps:
1. Login to your drchrono account and select the 'Patients' tab in your menu bar.
2. Select 'Patient list' from the drop down menu.
3. Click on the 'More Filters' button at the top right corner of your screen.
4. You will then see the option to include inactive patients above the 'Add new patient' button on the left of your screen.
5. Select the option to include inactive patients and click on the search button.
6.) You will now see your list of inactive patients.
Please note: When you are ready to see your list of active patients again simply uncheck 'Inactive patients only', and select 'Search'. Click here to goto your patient list.