DrChrono's support team is extremely accessible and always eager to help. Whether you're on your iPad or your computer, there's a way to ping the support team to resolve any problem. Follow the short instructions below to effectively contact a support team member.
Before messaging a support team member, check out DrChrono's extensive Help Center for great resources of commonly asked questions and more!
Steps for contacting support on drchrono.com:
- Log in to drchrono.com
- Click Support on the bottom left of the page
- Enter in your question into the given fields and click Next
- You are then given topics from the help center. Choose the one that will answer your question.
- If none of the topics are helpful click on None of the are helpful - Get in touch at the bottom of the popup window
- Fill out text fields with all necessary information. Be as specific as possible
- Click Submit once you have entered in all the required information
Steps for contacting support on the EHR iPad App:
- Log into your DrChrono EHR app
- Press Help in the top right corner
- Clearly and thoroughly describe all problems in the text field
- Press Send when you are ready to submit your support ticket
Voilà. A support agent will review your request and will reach out to assist.