DrChrono's support team is extremely accessible and always eager to help. Whether you're on your iPad or computer, there's a way to ping the support team to resolve any problem. You can submit a ticket or use our chat support feature. Our regular support business hours are Monday- Friday 8 am - 8 pm EST/ 5 am - 5 pm PST.
Follow the short instructions below to effectively contact a support team member.
Before messaging a support team member, check out DrChrono's extensive Help Center for great resources on commonly asked questions and more!
Steps for contacting support on DrChrono.com:
1. Click Support on the bottom left of the page.
2. Enter your question into the given fields and click Search.
3. You are then given topics from the help center. Choose the one that will answer your question. If none of the topics is helpful click on Submit a Ticket at the bottom of the popup window.
4. Fill out text fields with all necessary information. Click Submit once you have entered all the required information.
Steps for contacting support on the EHR iPad App:
1. Press Account.
2. Press Help.
3. You can search our Help Center or tap the () icon to submit a ticket.
4. Press Start a Conversation.
5. Enter your information and press Send. A support agent will review your request and will reach out to assist.