From the Appointment Window
1. From the schedule, open up one occurrence of the recurring appointment.
2. Click Edit all future appointments and click Delete. (If you do not see Edit all future appointments, then it's not a reoccurring appointment).
3. Now, the appointment will no longer appear on the schedule.
From the Recurring Events Menu
1. Go to Schedule > Recurring Events.
2. From here you can select Stop to delete the recurring event.
A window will open asking if you are sure. Click OK to continue.
You can also delete recurring appointments from a certain date going forward in the recurring events sections.
1. You can see the future appointments under the Future Instances dropdown.
2. Enter the date you would like the appointments to end and select Stop.
3. A window will open asking if you are sure. Click OK to continue.
4. In the Future Instances dropdown, the appointments after the end date will be removed.