Changing Your Login Password
To change your password within DrChrono, you have two options:
- Logged Out/Locked Out Users: If you are locked out of your account and need to reset your password, please see our guide here: Forgotten Password: How do I reset my password?
- Logged In Users: Change your password in your account settings (this guide).
This guide goes over the process of changing your password while logged in to DrChrono. While logged in to DrChrono, users can change their password without the need to receive a password reset email. To do this, access the change password setting in your accounts settings.
1. Open your account settings (Account > Account Settings.
2. In the Profile tab of your account settings, click on the Change Password button.
3. Enter in your old password then type in a new password. Afterward, confirm the password by typing your new password again in the Confirm Password field. Finally, click Change my password and your password will be changed.