Maintain and up-to-date problem list of current and active diagnoses.
Update the problem list for any unique patient who comes in for a visit during the reporting period.
More than 80% of all unique patients seen by the EP have at least one entry or an indication that no problems are known for the patient recorded as structured data.
- DENOMINATOR: Number of unique patients seen by the EP during the EHR reporting period.
- NUMERATOR: Number of patients in the denominator who have at least one entry or an indication that no problems are known for the patient recorded as structured data in their problem list.
There are no exclusions!
For additional information from the CMS regarding Core 3: Maintain Problem List click here.
How to (iPad):
1. Select a patient and click "Patient Chart"
2. Open up the Patient tab and go to "Problems"
3. Add a new problem or select "No Known Problems" to indicate no known problems:
How to (website):
1. Open up a patient's chart from Patient Lists or use the spotlight search:
2. Open the "Problem List" section and indicate "Patient has No Known Active Problems" or enter a new problem: