DrChrono offers a number of ways to secure your account information, one of which is allowing you to set a 4-digit PIN for your iPad. This allows you to step away from your iPad and know that your data and patient data are secure.
To set up your 4-digit PIN for logging into your iPad, you can do this from the website by following the below steps.
1. Hover your cursor over Account menu and select Account Settings from the drop-down list.
2. You will see DrChrono PIN in the fields shown under the Profile tab. Please enter in the 4-digit numeric PIN of your choosing.
3. Select the Update Entire Profile button at the bottom of the page. This will update your profile and you will now be able to use your 4-digit numeric PIN to login to your iPad instead of having to type in your username and password each time.
If you want to change or view your PIN, and you are currently logged into your iPad you can do so by following the below steps.
1. From within the DrChrono EHR application select Account located at the bottom right of the menu bar.
2. From this screen, there will be an option to View Your PIN or Change PIN.
3. Make your selection and follow the prompts (if required).