This article highlights the many tools used for building clinical notes in your drchrono Template Builder.
To use the tools mentioned below, first log in to our account at drchrono.com. After you're logged in, hover over "Clinical" then click "Builder".
In the Template Builder you can use different tools to create the clinical note of your dreams, or edit preexisting templates built into your template library. If you can think it, you can build it with drchrono's Template Builder.
- Short Text Field- used for creating titles for organizing clinical notes
- Yes/No- enables the ability to check Yes or No
- Switch- use for fields requiring On and Off
- Single Select- enter options for your user to select
- Multiple Select- enables users to select more than one option from various options
- Diagram- upload an image for freedraw capabilities
- Photo Field- allows you to capture an image
- Fraction Fields- enter fractions like heartrate etc.
- Blank Field- for longer entries and misc. notes