If you are looking for your ERAs and EOBs, they are only a few clicks away. Please follow the below instructions:
1. Hover over the Billing tab and select Remittance Reports.
2. You have four (4) options to search:
- Trace/check #
- Patients name
- Insurance name
- Received date
You only need to enter one of those search criteria to look up your ERAs and EOBs. If no search criteria are entered, your ERAs and EOBs will be listed in the order they are received/uploaded, with the most recent showing on top.
3. Click on Update Filters to search with the information you have just entered. This will provide you the list of ERAs and EOBs that meet the parameters you set or leave them blank and you will see all of your ERAs and EOBs.
4. From this screen, you can see:
- Check Date - date on the physical check, or EFT deposit
- Posted Date - date the ERA was received, or EOB was posted/entered into DrChrono
- Deposit Date - date the physical check is deposited
- Check/Trace # - number on the physical check, or ERA trace number
- Insurance Co - payer sending the ERA/EOB
- # of claims - if ERA, this number will tell you the number of patient claims included
- ERA Paid - the amount paid on the ERA. Does not include any Global Adjustments taken.
- Global Adj - if any global adjustments are taken on the ERA, they will be totaled here
- Actual Paid - the total amount paid if any global adjustments were taken
- Adjusted - total amount adjusted by the payer
- Patient Resp - total amount due from patients within the claims processed on this ERA/EOB
- Payment Method - the manner in which the payer is sending any funds due to the provider
- Check - payer check
- ACH - Automated Clearing House - aka EFT
5. Click on the blue Check/Trace # for additional information regarding the particular ERA/EOB.