You can easily schedule an appointment for new or existing patients from the calendar. In just a few short steps you will be able to make an appointment and add specific information to the patient file straight from your DrChrono calendar.
1. Go to Schedule > Calendar.
2. Click on the appointment time you would like to work with or click + Event.
3. Start typing in the patients name into the Patient field. If the patient is an existing patient you will see their name appear in a drop down menu for you to choose from. If the patient is new to your practice select the New Patient check box and fill out the information accordingly.
4. Once you have filled out all of the appointment information, click Save and Close if you have entered in all the information needed. If you want to save the appointment, but still work within appointment window, select Save to keep the appointment window open.
5. You will now see the patients appointment show up on your DrChrono calendar.
To go to your calendar click here.