Setting up breaks, vacations or non-working hours in DrChrono is as easy as scheduling an appointment.
1. Roll over the Schedule tab and select Calendar.
2. Select the time slot for the break on the calendar. Click the Break button to make the appointment a break.
3. For a one-time break, enter a Reason, select a Duration (duration must be in minutes), and Save.
The break will appear on the calendar with your other appointments.
Setting up a recurring break is similar to setting up a recurring appointment.
- After selecting the Break button, enter a Reason and Duration (in minutes).
- Click the Recurring Appointment checkbox.
- Select the days for the break.
- You can select how often, in weeks, the break occurs.
- Select a start date.
- Select the last date for the break (for example, with vacation). If the break never ends, check the Never Ends box.
- Select Save or Save & Close.
The recurring break will appear on the calendar.