On the Web
1. Click on a patient's appointment and select the Vitals tab on the top of the appointment screen. You can enter the vitals information in the column for the current visit.
2. You can view the vitals data in a PDF or spreadsheet.
After clicking on Vital History (PDF) it will render a PDF document that has the vitals information for the patient.
If you select Vitals History (csv), you can download a spreadsheet of the patient's vitals history.
3. Navigate back to the Appointment tab and click Save or Save and Close.
On the iPad
1. Select the appointment and tap Vitals.
2. Enter the vitals information and select Save.
3. Tap on the patients name and select Data Visualization.
4. Tap to select or deselect the vitals signs to display.
6. If you tap on one of the data points, you can see the data displayed for that date.