You can use the Advanced Report to generate a report of your patients who are using OnPatient
1. Go to Reports > Advanced Report
2. Be sure the Patients tab is selected and select Patient Filters.
3. Select the Patient Portal Enabled box from the list of options that appear and Close.
4. This option will now appear as a selectable option. Select the Patient Portal Enabled and Filter by Patient Only and click Update Filter.
5. Select Quick Export from the Export to File dropdown.
6. You can name your report. Next click Export.
7. A report of your patients who are connected to OnPatient will be generated in the message center ().