drchrono comes with many prebuilt templates for H&P and SOAP notes. You can replace these default templates by setting a custom template that you've built as a workflow template. To do so follow these steps:
1. Go to Clinical > Builder
2. Click on the "Additional" tab
3. Select the desired custom template from your list of built templates
4. Click on the "Options" button at the bottom of the template builder
5. Hover over "Set as Workflow Template" then select the preset template that you wish to replace.
6. Click on "Ok" in the pop-up screen to confirm the change
Note: You can only have "New Section" templates set as a workflow template. Any "SOAP section" templates will not have the "Set as Workflow Template" option.
If you make a mistake don't worry! You can reset your default templates by following these steps:
1. Click on the "Preset" tab
2. Select the desired template from the list of preset templates on the left
3. Click on the "Options" button at the bottom of the template builder
4. Select "Reset to Default"
5. Click on "Ok" in the pop-up screen to confirm the change
This will restore the template to the drchrono default.