Within your practice, different staff members can have different levels of permission. With staff roles, you can easily customize which staff members have access to different permissions within the DrChrono EHR.
This guide will teach you how to assign your staff new roles.
- To begin, mouse over the Account section in the DrChrono navigation bar and a dropdown menu should appear. Select the Staff Permissions option to enter the Permissions Administration page.
- On the Permissions Administration page, select Staff to bring up a list of the staff members within the practice.
- Select the View button to the right of the desired staff member.
- The Permissions editor will open. Select Edit Permissions to unlock the option to change permissions and roles.
- After selecting Edit Permissions, you may now click on the Role field to reveal a drop-down menu. Select the desired role, then verify that the permissions have now changed to the desired settings. To customize a specific staff member, you may check and uncheck any permissions. This will not edit the permissions associated with a role.
- Once the desired permissions have been set, you may select the Save Permissions button to update your account.