If you would like to print Superbills for a particular day or date range, please follow the steps outlined below:
1) Please hover the Billing tab and select Live Claims Feed.
2) Using the various sorting options available in the Live Claims Feed, select the patient/group of patients. Enter the date range for the time frame you want to retrieve. You can also select under Clinical Note if you want to print superbills for only locked, unlocked or both.
3) In the Export to File Dropdown, select Print Superbill.
4) You will then be prompted to choose to move the selected appointments to a new billing status, or to leave them unchanged.
- To leave it unchanged, just verify not changed is showing in the window and click Print.
- If you would like to move the selected appointments to a specific billing status, just select it from the dropdown before clicking Print.
5. Once you click Print, you will see this message in the top left of your screen. Your report will generate and will be available in your message center when complete.
5) In the Message Center (envelope icon on top right), you will have the option to save them as a PDF or print them.