You can send a corrected claim by following the below steps to all the insurances except Medicare (Medicare does not accept corrected claims electronically).
To submit a corrected claim to Medicare make the correction and resubmit as a regular claim (Claim Type is Default) and Medicare will process it.
1. Hover over Billing and choose Live Claims Feed.
2. Enter the patient's name or chart ID in the Patient field and click Update Filter.
3. Click on the Date of Service to enter the claim.
4. Towards the top right corner, you will find a field called Claim Type. Please select Re-submission, you will receive a warning message. Click OK. If the claim has been processed or denied by the insurance, it automatically assigns a original claim ID. If it does not assign a claim ID, you will need to check the EOB for the claim number.
If you would like to leave a note to the Insurance on the resubmission, then click on “EDI Billing Note” and enter the note. It will appear in box 19 of the HCFA-1500 form.
5. Check the Resubmit Claim box and hit Verify & Save to resubmit to insurance.