We have made contacting our support team easier than ever. There are multiple ways to get in touch with us, as well as a "smart search" powered by Inbenta that helps our customers locate any relevant help articles prior to submitting a ticket request. Here are all of the ways you can get in contact with us:
Contacting Support through the Support Webpage
1. Please visit: drchrono.com/help and fill out the pertinent information.
2. As you begin typing into the Subject field, our smart search will kick in and suggest articles that match what you are searching for as seen here.
3. Now you can either access an article to answer your question, or if no articles match what you're looking for, simply click Submit. If need be, you also have the option to attach a file to provide a visual of what is going on.
Contacting Support inside of DrChrono (Web)
1. Please click on the Support icon located on the lower left-hand side of the page.
2. Now you'll be redirected to a pop-up window as shown here.
3. Here you are able to either read the corresponding help article, or if none match what you're looking for, click Submit a Ticket. If you choose to submit a ticket, you'll be directed to this page.
Contacting Support via the iPad EHR app
1. Tap on Account in the bottom right corner of the screen.
2. Once there, tap on Help on the left side. Here you have the ability to search for an existing article that will troubleshoot your question. If nothing suits what you're looking for, simply tap Contact Us to create a support ticket and we will respond as quickly as possible.