We have made contacting our support team easier than ever. There are multiple ways to get in touch with us, as well as a "smart search" powered by Inbenta that helps our customers locate any relevant help articles prior to submitting a ticket request.
Here are all of the ways you can get in contact with us:
Contacting Support through the Support Webpage
1. Please visit: drchrono.com/help and fill out the pertinent information.
2. As you begin typing into the Subject field, our smart search will appear and suggest articles that match what you are searching for as seen here.
3. Now you can either access an article to answer your question or if no articles match what you're looking for, simply click Submit. If need be, you also have the option to attach a file to provide a visual of what is going on.
Contacting Support inside of DrChrono (Web)
There are a couple of ways to submit a ticket on the web.
1. Go to Help > Support Center.
1. Click on the Support button in the lower left.
2. Search for the topic you are looking for help with.
3. Click on an article to view it. If the article does not answer your question, click Submit a Ticket.
4. Fill out the Question and Details fields. Confirm your name and email information and click Submit.
Contacting Support via the iPad EHR app
1. Tap on Account in the bottom right corner of the screen.
2. Once there, tap on Help on the left side.
3. You can search our Help Center or tap the () icon to submit a ticket.
4. Press Start a Conversation.
5. Enter your information and press Send. A support agent will review your request and will reach out to assist.