What is it?
This report allows you to perform analysis of specific objectives over a period of time. You can find all patients/appointments who have NOT met a specific measure and jump straight into the patient's chart to make any necessary changes.
How to get there
Clinical > MU Details Report
How to use:
1. Using our Meaningful Use Report, you can track real-time which measures you are not meeting. in this example, let's assume that I have NOT met Core Measure 3: Maintain Problem List:
2. To find which patients I missed during this time period, I can jump over the the MU Details Report, select CORE-3: Maintain Problem List, and click "Run Report."
3. When I run the report, I can see all three patients who have not met this particular criteria:
4. From this report, I can actually jump into the patient's chart by clicking on the Chart ID, navigate to the Problem List, and indicate, for example, that there was no active problem:
4. Now, when I return to my Meaningful Use Report and click "Refresh," I can see that I have now met the 80% threshold for this particular objective. Woo hoo!
What is it?