What is it?
Your "one-stop-shop" for tracking Meaningful Use objectives. This report shows real-time progress, exclusions, and contains links out to CMS documentation and our knowledge base.
How to get there?
Clinical > Meaningful Use
The top half of this report shows your progress on the 15 core Meaningful Use requirements. You must either meet or be excluded from all 15 of these measures.
The bottom half of this report shows your progress on the 10 menu Meaningful Use requirements. You must choose 5 of these 10 to either meet or be excluded from. Exclusions do count towards your 5 requirements!
How to use:
1. The first thing you should check is the Date Range and the "Last Run" section. Your date range should align with your 90 day reporting period, and you should always remember to refresh any time you want the most up-to-date information:
2. For more information on each specific measure, the name is actually a link out to the most current CMS documentation on that measure. Clicking this link will open up a new tab with information about the objective, the threshold, and any exclusions that may apply.
3. Each row contains a summary of the objective and any exclusions that can be applied.
4. The "How To" link will take you to a new tab with our knowledge base for step-by-step instructions and screenshots on how to meet any particular measure in drchrono!
5. The Num, Den, and % column tabs track your progress real time towards any particular measure, taking your documentation and calculating the correct numerators and denominators.
6. The buttons in the last column allow you to manually mark measures Met, Not Met, and Excluded. This permits your practice to take control of your own Meaningful Use attestation!
What is it?