Check out the release notes for DrChrono for 12/21/2023!
in the Release Notes section
to be notified when release notes are published.
|Help Center Article
|EHI Export Tool
There have been recent updates to the EHI Export Tool, which includes both content and supporting documentation updates (see the highlights below).
- Appointments.CSV - Removed claim specific fields and added in more appointment specific fields.
- Claims.CSV - Refined fields to be more claim specific; also fixed an issue where the CSV files were being exported with blank files.
- Clinical Notes Exported Documents - Now a PDF instead of the HMTL which was not fully rendering the complete note.
- Added in the ID field to the offices.csv; practice_group.csv; demographics.csv and doctors.csv files
- Field Level Documentation - Switched to an excel spreadsheet to allow customers easier navigation of the EHI Export file contents and field level descriptions.
- A new FAQ has been added.
- Updated the Reference Guide / Glossary for better organization of the export files.
|EHI Export: Overview