If needed, you can add amendments to locked clinical notes. If you've already signed and locked a note, this is an option, if you have to make changes or additions. Through the amendment option, you can indicate any changes to the patient's note without unlocking it or making any official changes to the original note.
1. Hover over the Patients tab and select Patient List.
2. Under Patient Search search for the patient you want to add the amendment to and select the patient.
3. On the left-hand side select Documents.
4. From the document tabs select Amendments.
5. You are now able to:
- Upload any documents connected to the amendment
- Choose the amendment source i.e. Patient, Provider, etc.
- The status of the amendment whether it is accepted or denied
- Leave any comments or notes
- Select the requested date
- Select the processed date
6. After your amendment is attached it will be located at the top of the amendment section. You can edit the amendment and view all the information you filled out from here.