Through the DrChrono practice chat, you are able to communicate internally with other members of your practice group.
1. Once you login to your web-based EHR you will see the "Practice Chat" icon on the bottom right-hand corner.
2. Click on "Practice Chat" and a chat window will pop-up.
3. From here select who you want to message. You can pick a specific individual or send a message to the entire practice group.
4. There isn't a new message indicator icon but if the chat window remains opened then you will see the new messages appear.
5. They can click on the "Practice Chat" icon and respond back. All messages will remain in the chat for later viewing.
Unfortunately, you can not delete practice chat messages once they are posted. Older messages will disappear as newer ones are posted in the iPad applications over time. You are able to see the most current 25 messages per discussion in the chat screen.