Through the DrChrono practice chat, you are able to communicate internally with other members of your practice group.
1. Once you log in to your web-based EHR you will see the Practice Chat icon in the bottom right-hand corner.
2. Click on Practice Chat to open the chat window.
3. From here select who you want to message. You can pick a specific individual or send a message to the entire practice group.
4. There is a new message indicator icon, and if the chat window remains open, you will also see the new messages appear.
5. They can click on the Practice Chat icon and respond to the message. All messages will remain in the chat for later viewing. Click on Practice Chat again to close the window.
Practice Chat messages can not be deleted once they are posted. Older messages will disappear as newer ones are posted over time. We return the 25 most recent messages that were sent within the last 14 days.