Send a prescription on the drchrono iPhone EMR:
1. Select the three pronged menu button in the upper left hand corner. Ensure the patient you are prescribing for is selected from the appointment list.
2. Select "New eRx."
3. Fill out the prescription information.
- If you want to print the prescription select the printer icon on the left hand side and print to your local printer.
- After manually entering in information if you want to save the prescription as a favorite you can select the star icon in the center.
- If you have saved prescriptions you can select the medicine icon on the right hand side and choose your prescription to have it pre-populate.
4. On the bottom of the screen select the search icon and search for the pharmacy to send the prescription.
5. Choose the pharmacy you want to send it to and click on "Close" in the upper left hand corner.
6. Next Select "Preview" in the upper right hand corner.
7. If the prescription is ready to be sent select "Send." The send button will turn into "Done." Select "Done" and you will be taken back to the appointment list screen and your prescription has been submitted.