In order to get the clear reason on a denied claim please follow the steps outlined below:
1. Please hover over the “Billing” tab and choose “Live Claims Feed”.
2. Click on the "Claim Status" field, you will need to uncheck “All Statuses” and choose "ERA Denied".
3. This will populate all the claims that have been denied by the insurance company.
4. Click on the “Date of service” to view the denial reason.
5. In the “Billing Detail” screen, click on the link which states “ERA Denied”.
This will direct you to the “Claim status” page and will provide you with the denial reason. Please review the denial and make any necessary corrections to the appointment. Once completed, you will need to check the box “Resubmit claim” and then click on “Verify and save”.