Claim rejections from DrChrono's billing system, the clearinghouse or the payer will be displayed in your Live Claims Feed for review, correction and resubmission.
Here's how to identify them:
1. Hover over Billing and select Live Claims Feed.
2. You will first want to update the date range to ensure you are capturing all claims. The system will default to the past month, but it can be updated by clicking into the date boxes.
3. Next, click on the blue Calculate Counts in the middle of the screen. This will have the system count the number of claims you have in each status, making it easier to identify those that need attention.
2. Click on Claim St (Dropdown), you will need to uncheck All Statuses and choose any (or all) of the 3 denial/rejected statues: Rejected, ERA Denied or Missing Information. Click on Update Filter.
3. The system will display the claims that match your status and date range parameters.
4. Click on the blue Date of service to go into the billing details screen.
5. In the Billing Detail screen, click on the link which reads Rejected/Missing Information/ERA Denied.
This will display a pop up window that will provide details to the rejection reason. Once the rejection reason is known, you will be able to make the appropriate corrections and resubmit the claim, if needed.
To resubmit the claim, just check the box Resubmit claim and then click on Verify and Save.