“Live Claims Feed” allows you to filter the claims in multiple ways which makes easier to work on your claims. Let’s look down each filter and the function of it:
1. Hover over "Billing" tab and select "Live Claims Feed":
2. Office filter: On the top left, you can filter the claims by selecting a "Specific office", "Select all the offices” or “Select None” > click on “Update”:
3. Claim Status filter: Filter the claims by selecting the status that you want eg., “Rejected or ERA Denied” > Click on “Update”:
4. Billing Status filter: Filter the claims by selecting a specific status or all the statuses > click on “Update”:
5. Appointment Profiles filter: Pull up the claims by selecting a specific profile or all the profiles > click on “Update
6. TFL Warning check box: Once you update the timely filing period for an insurance under Billing > Insurance Setup screen, you can pull up those insurances claims by placing a check mark on this box.
7. Patient search: Pull up the claims for a specific patient by entering the patient name in the search field and select from the drop down:
8. Payer Name and Payer ID search: Pull up the claims for specific payer by either entering the payer name in the “Payer name” field or enter the payer ID in the “Payer ID” field > click on “Update”.
9. Date range search: Pull up the claims by entering the desired date range (day/month/year). Our system will show the claims for one year by default.
10. Clinical note filter: Filter the claims by ”Locked” and “Not Locked” notes > Update.
11. Open Window in a new tab: Check off this box to open window of appointment and patient in new tab.
12. Batch Status Change: It allows you to change the billing status for your claims in bulk. You can either filter the claims by a patient or specific insurance or date range and check off the box on the left-hand side beside the claim ID to select the claims. Once done, select the billing status from the drop down and our system will automatically reload the page.
13. Export to file: Export the live claims feed data in an excel sheet. The report will get generated in the message center.
14. Bulk Print HCFA and Superbill: Click on the small arrow drop down next to “Export to file” button and select from the drop down. You can filter the claims by patient or date range or insurance.
NOTE: You can print only 50 HCFA/Superbill at a time.
15. Custom Export: It allows you to export the live claims feed data by selecting only the required fields:
16. Display: Select only the required fields/columns that you want to display in the live claims feed screen.
17. Schedule: Schedule an appointment directly from this screen for your existing patients.
18. Sort your claims by “Date of service, Billed, Insurance etc” by clicking on the blue highlighted columns.
19. Patient name: Click on the patient name to go to the demographics screen.
20. Date of service: To edit or work on your claims, click on the “Date of service” which will take you directly to the billing details screen. 21. Billing Details Screen: On the top left-hand side, select the status from the “Billing Status” drop down.
- Example: To bill out your claims, select “Bill Insurance, Bill Secondary, Auto, Workers comp, DME” depending on the insurance updated in the demographics.
22. Pt Payment (copay): Update or post the patient payment directly from this screen. The payment will reflect automatically in the patient payments screen.
23. Payment Profile: Select the right profile name to reflect the claim balance correctly. Select “Insurance” for patients who have insurance and “Cash” for cash patients.
24. Billing Pick List: Choose the codes from your picklist instead of typing in the codes manually.
25. +EOB: Add/upload the insurance EOB directly from this screen by clicking on the “+EOB” button.Superbill, HCFA/1500 and text: Click on “Print Superbill/HCFA” to print a copy of it.
26. Superbill, HCFA/1500 and text: Click on “Print Superbill/HCFA” to print a copy of it.
27. Print screen: Click on “Print Screen” to print the entire screen which can be used as timely filing proof.
28. Claim Type: On the top right-hand side, select the claim type as "Re-submission" or "Void claim" to submit a corrected claim or void claim and enter the original claim ID in the “ID of original claim” field. This applies only to the claims which have been processed by the payer.
29. EDI Billing note: Check off this box to add additional note in the claim.
30. Update the ICD codes under the “ICD section” on the left-hand side.
31. Add the CPT/HCPCS/CUSTOM by clicking on “+Add Line Item” at the bottom left.
32. To post an insurance payment, click on the three lines or blue plus “+” icon towards the right corresponding to the code and select the appropriate reason codes and hit on “Verify and Save” to save your changes.
33. Logs: All the changes made in this screen will be tracked under the "Logs" section.