In order to resubmit a claim that was partially denied follow the steps outlined below:
1. Hover over the Billing tab and select Live Claims Feed.
2. Search for the patient and select the from the drop down.
3. Click on the appointment date, it will take you into the Billing Detail screen.
4. Click on the Claim Type field and select Re-submission from the drop down. (Please note, Medicare does not accept re-submitted claims. If you need to resend a claim to Medicare, please use the default option to avoid a rejection.)
5. Check the box EDI Billing Note and enter the reason for the resubmission. (Ex: Resubmitting the CPT Code: 99213).
6. Please make sure you check the box Re-submit Claim.
7. Please select the billing status as **Bill insurance** for primary and **bill secondary** for secondary claims and click on Verify & Save.
Please note you will not be able to bill only the partial code alone that was denied from DrChrono.