In order to resubmit a claim that was partially denied follow the steps outlined below:
1. Hover over the "Billing" tab and choose "Live Claims Feed".
2. Search for the patient and select the patient from the drop down.
3. Click on the appointment date, it will take you into the "Billing Detail" screen.
4. Click on the "Claim Type" field and select "Re-submission" from the drop down.
5. Check the box "EDI Billing Note" and enter the description. (Ex: Resubmitting the CPT Code: 99213).
6. Please make sure you check the box "Re-submit Claim" and click on Verify & Save.
7. Please select the billing status as **Bill insurance** for primary and **bill secondary** for secondary claims before submitting the claims to the insurance company.
Please note you will not be able to bill the partial code alone that was denied from drchrono.