How to use an alternative pay to address in the HCFA Form (Box 33)

If you want to add an alternative pay to address or lock box (Po Box) address in box 33 on the HCFA Form, follow the steps outlined below:

1. Hover your cursor on the “Account” tab and click on “Offices”.

2. Click on the “Edit” button corresponding to the office for which you want to edit the address.

3. Click on the “Billing” tab.

4. Scroll down and check the option “Use alternate pay to address for HCFA”.

5. Once the option is checked, you will find the fields to enter the address.


6. After entering the address , Click on “Save”.


The address which you entered here will appear in the box 33 on the HCFA 1500.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk