Please follow the below instructions to use an alternative pay-to/remit-to address on the patient statement. You would use this option if you do not want patient payments coming directly to your office. They could be directed to an alternate, perhaps the billing office instead.
1. Hover your curser on Account and select Offices.
2. Click on the Edit corresponding to the office.
3. Click on the Billing tab.
4. Scroll down and check the box Use alternate pay to address in Patient Statement. Address fields will open to allow you to enter the alternative address.
5. Hover over the Account and choose Account Settings.
6. Under the Medical Billing tab, scroll down to Patient Statement settings and choose the office from the Pay to Address dropdown > Click on Save. If the address is not an existing office location, you can add a Patient Statement Remit Address office as a placeholder to use for this purpose.
The office that you select from the Pay to Address field will populate in the patient statement.
This will allow your patient to see the address of the office they visited on the top left, as well as a separate address to mail payments on the right (in the blue box).