Day Sheet screen provides you a day end or month end report. The report is based on the payment posted date and not by date of service.
Let's get started:
1. Hover over Billing tab and select Day Sheet:
2. Under Default tab, input the date range (max 31 days). You can filter the report for a specific patient, Office, Exam room and Reason code > click on Update.
3. On the Grand totals tab, each section will show you totals for the parameters set at the top of the page. Debit shows the total charges based on the procedure posted date. Credit will show you the total insurance payments posted; Adjustment will show the total adjustments posted; and the Patient Payment section will show the total patient payments posted.
For details on which patient appointments make up each of the totals listed on the Grand totals tab, clicking on the blue Credits & Adjustments; Patient Payments; Charges tabs will provide specifics.
4. Credits & Adjustments tab shows the detailed insurance payments and adjustments based on the payment posted/adjusted date.
5. Patient Payments shows the payments which were paid by the patients. You can sort the report by Posted date, Method of payment or by the user who posted the payments (Creator).
6. Charges is similar to Debit but this will list all the charges along with the appointments.
7. Action will allow you to export the report into an excel format or Print the report.
- Print All will print all the 4 sections in one page.
- Print Current section will print only the section which you are on.
- Export All to File will export all the 4 sections reports into one excel sheet.
- Export Current Section will export only the section which you are on.
- Advanced Export will allow you to generate the report for more than a month.