Learn how to get a report with the list of procedure and the number of appointments billed!
1. Hover over the 'Billing' tab and choose 'Product/Procedure'.
This page will show you the list of procedure codes that were used in any of the appointments. Corresponding to the codes we have "Units" which represents the number of units (Quantity) entered for each code in the appointment. Also, it provides you a detailed description of the charges and payments.
2. To view the appointments associated with a particular procedure code, click on the procedure code.
3. Likewise, the "ICD-10" tab will give you the list of ICD-10 codes which were used in any of the appointments. Corresponding to the codes we have "# of Appointments" column which represents the number of appointments which has the specific procedure code followed by the "Description" column which is the description of the codes.
4. To view the appointments associated with a particular ICD 10 code, click on the code/#of appts/description of the code.
5. Click on the "Export" icon to export the report to your message center.