Getting to Your Settings
To get to your settings, mouse over Account on your navigation bar and select OnPatient Settings.
Exploring Your Settings
Within the settings page, you'll have several options available to you. On the Doctor tab, you can add a profile picture and a business logo to your patient emails and forms.
Under Appointments, you can set the default duration of an exam. This will affect how long an appointment is when patients schedule an appointment through OnPatient.
On the Communication tab, you can enable or disable permissions for:
- Patient Messaging
- Sharing CCDA clinical data and lab results
- Sending patient statements to OnPatient
- Sending automatic invitations for OnPatient
- Displaying custom demographics if you are using them
- Showing your offices on OnPatient