1) Hover the cursor on "Patients" tab and choose "Patient list".
2) Enter the patient name in the search bar and select the patient, to open the patient demographics.
3) In the insurance tab, select primary insurance.
4) Under the "HCFA Options" mention the "Default Onset Date".
5) Click on "save demographics" to save the changes.
Note : Default Onset Date will reflect only for the appointment scheduled after the changes have been made. The Default Onset Date will not show in the past appointments, we have to enter this manually.