Within the EHR app, you can fax any document stored within your EHR's patient history.
1. To access patient history, navigate to a patient page, tap on the patient name, then select Patient History.
2. After selecting Patient History you'll be presented with a list of all the patient's documents, clinical notes, lab results, imaging, photos, and videos. Search for the document you wish to fax and tap to open it.
3. When previewing your patient document, tap on the upload button and select Send Fax.
4. After filling out this form with your recipient name, their fax number, a title, and an optional signature, select Send on the upper right hand corner to deliver your fax.
5. The document will be sent to the recipient.