If all of your claims bill with the same taxonomy code, you can enter it in your account settings and it will carry through all of your claims.
If you need to report a different taxonomy for specific insurances, please see this article: (https://support.drchrono.com/hc/en-us/articles/220276528?).
1. Navigate to the Account tab.
2. Click on Account Settings.
3. Select the Medical Billing tab.
4. Under the Medical Billing header, you will find lines for Billing Taxonomy Code and Rendering Taxonomy Code.
- If you leave the field blank, the system will auto-populate the taxonomy based on the specialty listed on your account.
5. Please enter the details respectively and click on the blue Update Entire Profile at the bottom of the page.
And Viola! You've just updated your taxonomy code for all of your payers!